Friday, April 11, 2008

Was that me???

So the other day I'm walking down the hall at work and I hear "swish swish" so I turn around thinking my boss or co-worker is behind me, but no, I am alone. Then it HITS me...that is the sound of my fat ass thighs rubbing together!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy shit...when did that happen?????now, they aren't HUGE , but I've NEVER made that sound before!!! Is it the years piling on (as well as all the crap I've been eating)?? I seriously have to start exercising or something,this is just depressing. You know you are in trouble when body starts talking back..first the thighs, then whats next? If only my breasts would get as big.......

2 comments:

Jess0591 said...

lmao liz

Surge said...

LOL well one day it will be your breasts rubbing your thighs at least thats not it yet...